The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia.
The NGO Forum on Cambodia through Forestry Rights Project of the Land and Livelihood Program is seeking a qualified consultant to conduct a study on “Rapid Assessment: Prey Lang in Preah Vihear”.
- Proven experience in extensive social research, policy and law analysis related forestry management;
- Advanced degree or master degree in forestry management, law analysis or related subjects;
- Substantive knowledge on development issues on forestry protection especially in the PREY LANG context is a must;
- Excellent communication and writing skills and the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Excellent in the usage of computers and office software packages.
Qualified and interested consultants shall submit CVs, Cover letter (previous research topics), Research proposal, and Budget to the NGO Forum via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 22, 2016. For more details about the NGO Forum and ToR please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed consultants will be contacted. The NGO Forum commits to its policies and adheres to child protection policy. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Description Download Here