Research Officer: Under direction and guidance of Research, Advocacy, and Communication Manager, the incumbent will support the NGO Forum as a whole in coordinating research study for evidence-based advocacy. Closely cooperate with project coordinators, the research officer coordinates and works with independent consultant to conduct studies for the NGOF’s programs in their advocacy purpose.
- Bachelor degree in social science or related subject
- Professional qualification and in-depth knowledge in research and advocacy of development issues is desirable
- Minimum two years professional work experience with NGOs or firms in research study, including hands-on experience in design, coordination and monitoring of research study.
- Demonstrate experience in coordinating research in development issues, natural resources management issues, and land issues for evidence-based advocacy purpose
- Demonstrate experience in facilitating and coordinating network members and CSOs for identify the research topic and feedback
- Experience of working in team
- Proven ability to manage, delegate, and transfer skill and knowledge to colleagues
- Strong experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
- Strong communications skills, conceptualization skills, and sound judgment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Khmer and English
Qualified and interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter specifying clearly the position applies for, expected salary to the NGO Forum no later than 12 July 2015 via e-mail: email@example.com. For more details about the NGO Forum please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The NGO Forum commits to its policies (anti-corruption, child protection, gender policy, etc.). Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.