Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist: In closely coordination with unit managers, the incumbent supports and facilitate the PM&E related to design, implementation, and monitoring of program implementation to ensure the set program’s objectives is met that supported by a comprehensive mechanism for planning, monitoring and evaluation. The incumbent also assists NGO Forum in strengthening capacity of staff regarding to PM&E tools usage and develop any new innovated PM&E system for the organization. The PM&E specialist leads in internal project/program evaluation and represents the NGO Forum in mid-term or end term evaluation with external consultant team.
- Masters degree in economic development, development policy, land management, natural resource management, statistics or related subject
- Professional qualification and in-depth knowledge in monitoring and evaluation is desirable
- Minimum three years professional work experience with NGOs and Donors Partners in monitoring and evaluation, including hands-on experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
- Demonstrate experience in project cycle management
- Demonstrate PM&E experience in measuring impact of dialogue, debate, and advocacy for pro-poor policy development and monitoring of implementation
- Demonstrate experience in facilitate and coordinate network members and CSOs in consultation with the government officials and development partners
- Experience of working in team
- Proven ability to manage, delegate, and transfer skill and knowledge to colleagues
- Strong experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
- Strong communications skills, conceptualization skills, and sound judgment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Khmer and English
Qualified and interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter specifying clearly the position applies for, expected salary to the NGO Forum no later than 12 July 2015 via e-mail: email@example.com. For more details about the NGO Forum please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The NGO Forum commits to its policies (anti-corruption, child protection, gender policy, etc.). Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.