Wednesday January 20th, 2016
The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is seeking qualified Cambodian candidate for the position of Land and Livelihood Program Manager of the Land and Livelihood Program.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of Deputy Executive Director, the Land and Livelihood Program Manager oversights the Land and Livelihood Program that consist of four projects such as Indigenous People Land Rights, Forest Rights, Resettlement and Housing Rights, and Land Rights. The position represents the program of the NGO Forum and its networks on related program issues and work in close collaboration with core program and other programs of the NGO Forum, Civil Society, Development partners, and Government Officials ensuring successful program’s implementation.
- Masters degree in Land Management, Rural Development, Natural Resource Management or related subjects;
- Minimum three years work experience in program management of related projects, or five years experience of related projects;
- Demonstrated experience in advocacy work (land and natural resources), policy dialogue, debate, management, research, development;
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of government priority development strategies and development work in Cambodia;
- Demonstrated experience in Project Cycle Management;
- Experience in staff management, team building, and working under pressure;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain professional networks with CSOs and RGC;
- Excellent oral and written communication skill both Khmer and English;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
Qualified and interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter specifying clearly the position applies for, expected salary to the NGO Forum no later than 28 January 2016 via e-mail: email@example.com. Short-listed candidates will be contacted on 29 January 2016 and the writing and interview will be taken on Tuesday, 02 February 2016. The NGO Forum commits to its policies (anti-corruption, child protection, gender policy, etc.). Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Description Download Here