The NGO Forum on Cambodia (NGO Forum) is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is providing opportunity to fresh graduate who wish to get hands-on experience with the NGO Forum as a position of Research and Information Center Intern (RIC intern). He/She will work from Monday to Friday (7:30am to 12:00am and 1:30pm to 5:00pm) based in Phnom Penh.
- The Candidate shall be a bachelor holder or fresh graduate in major of law, sociology, research methodology, database or other related fields.
- Patience in reading and searching information
- Ability to analyze and summarize the case and stocktaking
- Computer literacy (familiar with the use of Ms-Office, Khmer Unicode)
- Good in English (Ability to understand and communicate in English)
- Good attitude with credibility
- Able to work under pressure and time limitation
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Transportation allowance
- Working knowledge of database, research methodology and advocacy
- Certificate (after intern service completion)
During service time, NGO forum will provide intern:
Interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter with indicate position which you apply for to the NGO Forum no later than 30th April 2014 (5:00 pm) via e-mail: email@example.com Hard copy applications are not accepted. For more details about the NGO Forum and Job Description please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Description Download Here