The NGO Forum on Cambodia (NGO Forum) is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia.
The NGO Forum is providing opportunity to fresh graduate students who wish to get hands-on experience with the NGO Forum as below positions:
- Human Resource Intern: 1 position Job Description Download Here
- Administration Intern: 1 position Job Description Download Here
- Environment Program Intern: 1 position Job Description Download Here
- Research and Information Intern: 1 position Job Description Download Here
It is the one year contract and intern will work full-time from Monday to Friday (7:30am to 12:00pm and 1:30pm to 5:00pm) based in Phnom Penh.
During the internship, the NGO forum will provide intern:
- Monthly allowance USD 100 per month
- Understand advocacy work of Non-Governmental Organization
- Certificate after completion of internship
Interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter specifying clearly the position apply for to the NGO Forum no later than 23 August 2015 via e-mail: email@example.com. For more details about the NGO Forum and job description please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The NGO Forum commits to its policies (anti-corruption, child protection, gender policy, etc.). Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.