The NGO Forum on Cambodia (NGO Forum) is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Development Issues Program (DIP) Manager (Job Description Click Here)
Overall responsibilities of Development Issues Program (DIP) Manager:
Under the guidance and direct supervision of Deputy Executive Director in charge of Program, DIP Manager provides overall technical and analytical leadership to project team under Development Issues Program including Development Policy, Aid Effectiveness, National Budget, and Economic Development Policy. DIP Manager represents the NGO Forum and its network members on related program issues and work in close collaboration with Core program and other programs, civil society, development partners, and government officials ensuring successful implementation of the program’s Action Plan.
Key Qualifications Development Issues Program (DIP) Manager:
- Master’s degree in development economics, development studies, or a related subject with three years relevant experience (NGOs, development, advocacy, management, research), or Bachelor degree with five years relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of government and development in Cambodia
- Strong understanding and experience in policy dialogue, debate and advocacy
- Strong experience in Project Cycle Management, Staff management and team building
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain a professional network
- Excellent oral and written communication skill both Khmer and English
Qualified and interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter with clearly specify the position apply for, expected salary, and how they find the job advertisement to the NGO Forum no later than 10th June 2014 (5:00 pm) via e-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 023 214 429. Hard copy applications are not accepted. For more details about the NGO Forum and Job Description please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.