The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia.
The Agricultural Policy Monitoring Project through the Annual Reflection Workshop and Bi-monthly meeting among Network for Development of Food Security and Safety in Cambodia (NDF-C) is seeking a qualified consultant to conduct a study on “ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: IMPLICATIONS FOR CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND IMPACT ON SMALL LANDHOLDER FARMERS IN CAMBODIA”.
- Proven experience in extensive social research, policy and law analysis related agribusiness and corporate social responsibility (CSR) especially gender mainstreaming;
- Advanced degree or master degree in agribusiness, community development, law analysis or related subjects;
- Substantive knowledge on development issues especially on agribusiness, responsible agriculture investment that support to small landholder farmer and women is a must;
- Excellent communication and writing skills and the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Excellent in the usage of computers and office software packages.
Qualified and interested consultants shall submit CVs, Cover letter (previous research topics), Research proposal, and Budget to the NGO Forum via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 10, 2015. For more details about the NGO Forum and ToR please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed consultants will be contacted. The NGO Forum commits to its policies and adheres to child protection policy. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Description Download Here