The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is seeking a qualified Cambodian candidate to fill the position of Climate Change Policies Monitoring Project Coordinator based in Phnom Penh.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of Environment Program Manager, the Climate Change Policies Monitoring Project Coordinator provides overall technical support to the project and facilitate the network, which consists of international and national NGO members. He/she represents NGOF on Cambodia and its network members on related project issues and work in close collaboration with Core program and other programs of NGOF, Civil Society, Development partners, and Government Officials to ensuring successful project’s implementation.
- Bachelor degree of Environment, Rural Development, Policy Development, or relate subjects, Master degree is preferable;
- Minimum 3-year work experience in climate change policy monitoring and development;
- Proficient in Project Cycle Management and budgeting;
- Demonstrated experience in advocacy based approach to policy monitoring, dialogue, and debate;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain professional network with CSOs and RGC;
- Ability to work in team and time pressure;
- Gender sensitivity is an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skill both Khmer and English;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
Qualified and interested candidates shall submit CV and stating clearly in cover letter about the position apply for, existing and expected salary, and how to find the job announcement to the NGO Forum via e-mail: email@example.com no later than 10th July 2014 (5:00 pm). For more detail about the NGO Forum and job description please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please Download Job Description Here.