The NGO Forum on Cambodia organized a training course on Video producing for NSDP and CSDG which funded NPA which held on 16-17 December 2019 at Tonle Bassac I, Phnom Penh. This training aimed to:
• Provide a basic understanding of how to use the camera setting for video, including frame rate, ISO and SHUTTER, sound, audio level, and video resolution.
• Understand the form of video, contents, message, questionnaire design, and interview.
• To use the Adobe Premier for editing video, color grade, and export and upload to social media.
• Innovate awareness-raising on NSDP and CSDGs through media.
There were 21 (7 female) representatives of CSOs from the provincial network in three provinces including Siem Reap, Kampong Thom and Prey Veng Province. The Presentation and group discussion were introduced for the training.
Mr. Keo Bunly, Acting National Development Program of NGOF. He warming welcome to all participants joined this training. He encourages all participants to learn more on the how to make used of the video clip for produced video in each organization to share on their social media, especially the proposed good key messages which link to topic on CSDGs and NSDP to innovate awareness-raising to public.
This training was introduced by Mr. PHOURN Yu, Media and Communication Coordinator following topics:
1. why we need video material?
2. Understand the audient
3. Message for Video
4. Form/Type of Videos
5. Interview and Questionnaire for Video
6. Basic understanding of Video concept
7. How to editing video and using adobe premiere to utilize it in professional work.
A good massage will attract the audience and easy to understand. Short and concise, simple and easy to understand.
Participants increased understanding of Video form VOX POP. It is the type of video to ask the public opinion on a specific topic. The video is shown to get the participant to understand a sample of short video VOX POP. Asked one question to get a different opinion by using 5 Ws and 1 H and choosing good location for interview. The B-roll to capture some of activities what going on.
Second day of the training, there were three groups from three provinces which focus on SDGs goals #4 “Quality Education. The topics proposed by groups: 1. Education on HIV/As, 2. Education on Disabilities and Promoting Education Sector.
The groups had organized brainstorming on the topic, objective…etc. They played roles, working on video recording and editing video.
At the end of training the three group had finished first draft of videos and shared it during the training to watch and comment for further development.