The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is seeking qualified Cambodian candidate for the position of Finance Officer.
The position will assist finance manager to manage the financial and accounting system of the NGO Forum well function and consistent, to ensure the accuracy of the financial transactions and comply with policies, procedures, and donors partners’ requirement. The position will work closely with finance assistant and program staff members to ensure that the internal control has been done to assure that all expenditures and incomes are used in accountability manner and transparency.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and or professional qualification
- At least three years professional experience related to the tasks
- Experience in encoding QuickBooks and or other financial management system
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of the overall control environment and compliant monitoring
- Ability to perform a variety of specialized activities related to finance and accounting
- Proven ability to delegate, and transfer skill and knowledge to finance intern
- Strong computer skills, especially Ms. Office
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Khmer and English
Qualified and interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter specifying clearly the position applies for, expected salary to the NGO Forum no later than 11 March 2016 via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Short-listed candidates will be contacted. The NGO Forum commits to its policies (anti-corruption, child protection, gender policy, etc.). Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.