Policy and Legal Influence (PALI) Program Assistant will be in charge of assisting in engage and influence global, regional and national laws and policies effecting the poor, indigenous, marginalized, and vulnerable groups and people.
• Assist to facilitate evidence-based fact-finding reports and research finding reports through collaboration with research institutions and academia.
• Assist coordinate consultations with CSO community, the members of the NGOF, and private sectors for the position papers on the policies/laws.
• Assist in facilitate an online portal for public consultations/inputs on certain policies/legal frameworks
• Ensure the Program action plans are implemented effectively and efficiently on time.
• Any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Produce event reports, monthly progress reports, outcome harvesting reports, and others as required.
• Continuously monitor network activities based on log-frame and budget plan and adjust/review it based on the monitoring results.
• Responsible to implement program activities based on the approved program’s budget.
• Expenditure: prepare and submit requests for advance, disburse, and justify to management
following the policy and procedure.
• Oversight of the program budget monitoring and budget review.
Common responsibilities of the NGO Forum on Cambodia
• Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to gender equality, equity, and diversity for NGOF’s
• Comply with all relevant NGO Forum on Cambodia policies and standard procedures.
• Strongly promote teamwork environment by contributing ideas, listening to others and willingly
taking on tasks that fall outside this job description, but the related scope of work as directed by
supervisor with the appropriate delegation.
• Work constructively with colleagues in other programs and teams to achieve the organizational
• Attend NGOF meetings and events, including but not limited to staff meetings, learning and
sharing, staff retreat, program reflection, recruitment and selection, performance appraisal and
• Bachelor’s degree in development study, NRM, Agriculture, Rural Development, Social policy, or related subject
• Qualification and in-depth knowledge of Natural Resource Governance, Water Governance, Agricultural policies and climate change are desirable.
• Minimum two years of professional work experience with NGOs and Donors Partners in the selected field
• Demonstrate experience in project cycle management
• Demonstrate experience in dialogue, debate, and advocacy for pro-poor policy development and monitoring of implementation
• Demonstrate experience in facilitating and coordinating members and CSOs in consultation with government officials and development partners
• Experience working in facilitating and coordinating with sub-national level and communities
• Experience working in a team.
• Proven ability to help, learn, facilitate, communicate, advocate and transfer skills and knowledge to colleagues
• Strong experience in the usage of computers and office software packages
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Khmer and English.
• Demonstrated commitment to NGOF’s vision, mission, and values
• Gender and diversity
Qualified and interested candidate shall submit CVs, Cover letter The NGO Forum via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22th Febuary 2024 at 5pm. For more details, please find the ToR. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview.