The incumbent assist to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of Finance and administration support function to the organizational events and activities and under the guidance of the line manager, the incumbent works closely with operation team to implement the administrative operational plan and effectively manage the financial matters of the NGO Forum and ensure that financial practices include payment vouchers, bank transaction, cash/fund transfer, advance and clearance, and daily cash custodianship comply with policies, procedures, and donors partners’ requirement.
- Assist finance team to ensure all financial transaction are accuracy (50%)
- Manage cash on hand and cash count and reconciliation report
- Prepare and pay NSSF
- Make all payment via cash, QR, internet banking, transfer and other bank transaction.
- Collect bank information (credit/debit advice, bank statement, and another bank slip as require)
- Assist in checking and verifying to ensure the sufficient and valid supporting document attach to the voucher and consistency with recording ledger.
- Assist to support for any field visit from donors and auditors
- Maintain proper filing and accessible easily of financial documents.
- Collect payment of meeting room and membership fee and others
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial regulations and accounting standards.
2. Assist in proving effective Administrative and HR functions. (50%)
- Manage letters and other correspondent documents are sent to relevant stakeholder in timely manner.
- Document, publications, and Memo management and filing
- Assist on procurement process and document
- Monitor House keeper, ensure that office building has good environment, secured, and clean
- Organize and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Fixed-Asset Inventory: Counting, update list, disposal process
- Support and arrange for NGOF’s events and meeting (venue preparation, registration, meals, gifts, backdrop, invitation, etc.)
- Update supplier/ vendor list, stationary list and office supply list
- Leave record Management
- Produce monthly report
3. Common responsibilities of the NGO Forum on Cambodia
- Any other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to gender equality, equity, and diversity for NGOF’s activities
- Comply with all relevant NGO Forum on Cambodia policies and standard procedures
- Strongly promote team work environment by contributing ideas, listening to others and willingly taking on tasks that fall outside this job description as directed by supervisor with the appropriate delegation
- Work constructively with colleagues in other programs and team to achieve the organization’s mission
- Attend NGOF meetings and events such as staff meeting, CC meeting, learning and sharing, staff retreat, program reflection, recruitment and selection, performance appraisal and feedback, etc.
Skill and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and finance, Business Administration, or related subjects.
- Knowledge in accounting, finance and principles and administration are desirable.
- Minimum Two-year work experience in the field of accounting and finance, and administration.
- Demonstrate experience of being a team player
- Excellent to communicate in both Khmer and English
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Multitasking skills and the ability to handle pressure
- Demonstrated commitment to NGOF’s vision, mission, and values (Human Rights and Justice, Transparency and accountability, Sustainability, Cooperation and partnership, Peace, and Equity)
- CommitmentCommunicationProfessionalismTeam work
- Gender and diversity
Qualified and interested candidate shall submit CVs, Cover letter The NGO Forum via e-mail: email@example.com no later than 22th Febuary 2024 at 5pm. For more details, please find the ToR. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview.