The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a well-respected membership-based organization. It comprises of 96 local and international non-governmental organizations, each specializing in different areas of humanitarian and development assistance to Cambodia. NGOF exists to represent the priorities and concerns of these civil society organizations. These CSOs in turn, are accountable to the poor and vulnerable people of Cambodia. The NGO Forum was stablished in the early 1980’s by international NGOs campaigning for an end to the aid embargo imposed on Cambodia at that time. Over the last three decades, the NGO Forum has evolved in response to changing socio-political climate of the country. Since its inception, the NGO Forum has accumulated significant institutional expertise in convening CSOs, facilitating networks of members in shared advocacy work, representing the diversity of members’ views and interests, and constructively engaging with government, development partners and private sector. Currently, the NGO Forum is seeking qualified Cambodian candidate for the position of Program Assistant for National Development Program.
In liaison with National Development Program Team, the incumbent provide support to Network Coordinators and Program Manager to achieve project’s objectives. The incumbent also be the focus point for budget research and database to CSOs network, media and youth with provide on time budget information sharing with network and relevant stakeholders. The incumbent is required to work as a team to ensure the smooth functions and adhere to the policies and procedures of the NGO Forum on Cambodia.
See in the attached JD or CLICK HERE.
• Bachelor degree in development studies, public policies, economic science or related subject
• Professional qualification and in-depth knowledge in the national development policies and budget are desirable
• Minimum one-year professional work experience with NGOs and Donors Partners in policy and budget development or related project
• Ability to understand project cycle management
• Understand dialogue, debate, and advocacy for pro-poor policy development and monitoring of implementation
• Ability to facilitate and coordinate network members and CSOs in consultation with the government officials and development partners
• Ability to work in team
• Proven ability to manage, delegate, and transfer skill and knowledge to colleagues
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
• Good oral and written communication skills in both Khmer and English
• Understand Gender and diversity
Qualified and interested candidates shall:
- Submit CV and Cover letter with salary expectation
- Deadline: 29 March 2019
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Please visit www.ngoforum.org.kh for more detail
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ngoforumoncambodia/
Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The NGO Forum commits to its policies (anti-corruption, child protection, gender policy, etc.).
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.