NGO Forum on Cambodia is a well-respected membership-based organization. It
comprises of 96 local and international non-governmental organizations, each
specializing in different areas of humanitarian and development assistance to Cambodia.
NGOF exists to represent the priorities and concerns of these civil society
organizations. These CSOs in turn, are accountable to the poor and vulnerable
people of Cambodia. The NGO Forum was stablished in the early 1980’s by
international NGOs campaigning for an end to the aid embargo imposed on
Cambodia at that time. Over the last three decades, the NGO Forum has evolved
in response to changing socio-political climate of the country. Since its
inception, the NGO Forum has accumulated significant institutional expertise in
convening CSOs, facilitating networks of members in shared advocacy work,
representing the diversity of members’ views and interests, and constructively
engaging with government, development partners and private sector. Currently, the NGO Forum is seeking qualified Cambodian
candidate for the position of Intern
for Land and Forestry Program.
The program Intern will effectively assist tasks in program regarding to project cycle management and administration support. The intern will have temporary assignment period with NGOF at lease one year and it is full time based in Phnom Penh with travel to provinces if required.
1. Assist the program team in day-to-day technical as required
2. Assist the program staff to review reports and program documents
3. Assist the program team in organizing workshop, meeting and events of the program
4. Assist program staff in collecting and managing information related to the program works
5. Assist in program’s administrative tasks
6. Take minute/ produce monthly report
7. Other tasks as required
– The candidate shall be a bachelor holder or fresh graduate in major of law, forestry, development study or other related fields
– Computer literacy (familiar with the use of Ms-Office, Khmer Unicode and Internet)
– Good in English (Ability to understand, communicate and translate)
– Analysis, conflict solving and team building skill
– Commitments to work upon request from other colleagues
– Good attitude with credibility
– Able to work under pressure and time limitation
– Willingness to learn and develop
Expected Learning Benefits
– Working knowledge of network coordination
– Understand advocacy work of Non-Government Organization
– Certificate of Intern Service will be provided by the NGO Forum
– Transportation allowance USD 100 per month and NSSF insurance
Qualified and interested candidates shall:
1. Submit CV and Cover letter
2. Deadline: 26 July 2019
3. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please visit www.ngoforum.org.kh for more detail
5. Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ngoforumoncambodia/
Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The NGO Forum commits to its policies (anti-corruption, child protection, gender policy, etc.).
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.