The NGO Forum on Cambodia (NGO Forum) is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is providing an opportunity to the fresh graduate student who wishes to get hands-on experience with the NGO Forum as Media and Communication Intern to assist the Media and Communication Coordinator.
- 4th year student or fresh graduate in the major of English, Communication or other related fields.
- Be able to use Ms office, internet and email as required
- Have some skill of designing is desired
- Ability to translate from English to Khmer and Khmer to English
- Ability to facilitate and communicate with colleagues and media
- Good attitude with credibility
- Able to work under pressure and time limit
- Willing to learn and develop
- Willing to work in team
Interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter with specific title which you apply for to the NGO Forum no later than 31st October 2014 (5:00 pm) via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Hard copy applications are not accepted. For more details about the NGO Forum and Job Description please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Description Download here.