The NGO Forum on Cambodia (NGO Forum) is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia.
The NGO Forum is providing opportunity to fresh graduate who wish to get hands-on experience with the NGO Forum as positions of Intern to Administration Office (1 position)
Interns will work from Monday to Friday (7:30am to 12:00pm and 1:30pm to 5:00pm) based in Phnom Penh.
- The candidate shall be a bachelor holder or fresh graduate in major of Administration, management or other related fields.
- Computer literacy (familiar with the use of Ms-Office, outlook, Khmer Unicode)
- Good in English (ability to understand and communicate in English)
- Good attitude with credibility
- Able to work under pressure and time limitation
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Gender acknowledge is an asset
During service time, NGO forum will provide intern:
- Transportation allowance USD 100 per month
- Understand advocacy work of Non-Governmental Organization
- Certificate (after intern service completion)
Interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter clearly indicate position apply for to e-mail: email@example.com no later than 12th August 2014 (5:00 pm). Hard copy applications are not accepted. For more details about the NGO Forum and Job Description please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Tor Download Here