- Category: Employment
- Published on Thursday, 20 April 2017 09:19
The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is seeking qualified Cambodian candidate for the position of Finance Manager.
The position is to manage and lead the finance team of the NGO Forum on Cambodia, to ensure that staffs well understands and implement comply with policies, procedures, and donors partners’ requirement. The position will work closely with program managers to ensure that the internal control has been done; assure that all expenditures and incomes are managed in accountability manner and transparency. The incumbent will be the focal point of the NGOF to deal with donors, auditor(s), networks/members and stakeholders regarding to financial management.
• Masters degree and or professional qualification related to financial management and accounting
• CPA or ACCA or other professional accounting qualification is desirable
• At least five years professional experience in financial management with NGOs and Donors Partners
• At least three years of managing team
• Professional experience in using and monitoring QuickBooks and or other financial management system
• Demonstrate ability to ensure transparent and accountable fund using
• Proven ability to manage, delegate, and transfer skill and knowledge to finance staff
• Strong computer skills, especially Ms. Office
• Good oral and written communication skills in both Khmer and English
Qualified and interested candidates shall:
1. Submit CV with clear purpose of application
2. Expected salary in cover letter
3. Deadline: 30 April 2017
5. Please visit www.ngoforum.org.kh for more detail
For job description please click download.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The NGO Forum commits to its policies (anti-corruption, child protection, gender policy, etc.).
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.