The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is seeking one qualified Cambodian candidates for the position of Development Policy Project Coordinator.
Overall responsibility of Development Policy Project Coordinator
Under the guidance and direct supervision of Development Issues Program Manager, the project coordinator oversights activities as in network action plans. The incumbent will present his/her own project and network on related project issues and work in close collaboration with other project coordinators, core program and other programs of the NGO Forum, civil society, development partners, and government officials ensuring successful project’s action plan.
- Master or Bachelor degree in development studies, public policies, or related subject
- Minimum three-year work experience with NGOs in social development and advocacy
- In-depth knowledge of the national development policies
- Demonstrated experience in advocacy work
- Demonstrated experience in Project Cycle Management
- Experience of preparing, monitoring and managing budget
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and maintain professional network with CSOs and RGC
- Experience of working in team
- Excellent oral and written communication skill both Khmer and English;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
Qualified and interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter specify clearly the position apply for, expected salary, and how they find the job advertisement to the NGO Forum no later than 29th March 2015 via e-mail: email@example.com Hard copy applications are not accepted. For more details about the NGO Forum and Job Description please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The NGOF will not hire any person when there is any information that this person has committed abuse on children!
Job Description Download Here