The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia.
The National Budget Project, Development Issues Program of the NGO Forum on Cambodia is seeking qualified consultant for “The Development of Cambodian Budget Database” funded by UNICEF.
- Advanced degree or master degree in the field of economics, finance, business administration, public policy, and other related fields;
- Proven experience in extensive budget process and data analysis related to Cambodian national budget;
- Substantive knowledge on development issues and Cambodian national budget is a must;
- Excellent communication and writing both Khmer and English and the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Excellent in the usage of computers and office software packages for developing database.
Qualified and interested consultants shall submit CVs, Cover letter (previous study topics), Proposal and Budget to the NGO Forum via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 25, 2015. For more details about the NGO Forum and ToR please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed consultants will be contacted. The NGO Forum commits to its policies and adheres to child protection policy. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
ToR download here